Monday, November 21, 2011

This just keeps getting better and better

Herman Cain and the Holy Land Experience:

He did have a slight worry at one point during the chemotherapy process when he discovered that one of the surgeon's name was "Dr. Abdallah."

"I said to his physician assistant, I said, 'That sounds foreign--not that I had anything against foreign doctors--but it sounded too foreign," Cain tells the audience. "She said, 'He's from Lebanon.' Oh, Lebanon! My mind immediately started thinking, wait a minute, maybe his religious persuasion is different than mine! She could see the look on my face and she said, 'Don't worry, Mr. Cain, he's a Christian from Lebanon.'"

"Hallelujah!" Cain says. "Thank God!"



Oh, fantastic. Because I was worried this was going to be a story about a major Republican candidate having something against foreign doctors. 

Where the FUCK is my ballot? 

2 comments:

  1. Republicans - the gift that keeps on giving. Only what they're giving is something anyone with any sense wants to catch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically, Abdallah in Arabic literally means "slave to God". You'd think a Republican would appreciate that kind of religious right-ness (right-itude? right-ery?)

    ReplyDelete