Monday, November 14, 2011

Blog share!

The blog share is about to take over. The next post to be published here will be written by a stranger…or maybe by someone you know. Oh, the excitement of it all!

To new readers:
Welcome! I'm in my thirties, a recent refugee from a blog I'm hoping to let die in a way that won't call attention to the fact that it's slipping away. (I live in a small town, and I'm just sick of being The One With The Blog and all of the crap that occasionally goes with that.) I've started over, sort of, if you can call it "starting over" when you don't really change anything. I've done the blog share several times, so you probably know me from The Other Blog (TOB?). I hope you'll stay.

Full list:


Andrea Unplugged
April On Ashley
Bright Yellow World
Drifts Get Deeper
Malfeasance
Our Little Geekling
The Reluctant Grownup
Together They Come
Did I Say That Outloud?
Snarke
Operation Pink Herring
Nonsense and Frippery
Mama Bub
Heidikins
Nothing Is Easier Than Self-Deceit
Barfing Rainbows and Unicorns
And You Know What Else

2 comments:

  1. So do you have another twitter account? Or just the one? Hopefully you won't be letting the Twitter account die a sad secret death.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just one Twitter account. I considered dumping it, but realized that it would be far too easy to track me down again. The blogosphere is more of a Wild West.

    ReplyDelete