I guess I've decided that this weekend's the weekend I take my foot off the gas over there, so to speak. I'm not sure why I feel the need to announce this. I am rather ambivalent about many things related to blogging these days.
Oh, you've got time for that! In fact, please DO enter!
The contest will end, and prizes will be given out. Then things will slowly come to a stop. There won't be any announcements over there, and I'll still post from time to time, but I'm moving here.
Bummer. I haven't even had a chance to make my submission yet!
ReplyDeleteOh, you've got time for that! In fact, please DO enter!
ReplyDeleteThe contest will end, and prizes will be given out. Then things will slowly come to a stop. There won't be any announcements over there, and I'll still post from time to time, but I'm moving here.