I'm so very sorry for your loss, my friend.
My deepest condolences. :-(
Sorry to hear that. Peace to you and yours.
So sorry. *hug*
Sorry to hear that, Megan. I hope the trip down there is full of good memories of him.
So so sorry to hear this, my friend. Only just catching up on my reading now. Sending you lots of love and hugs. x
As much as it's a relief to see his suffering end, it is incredibly sad to lose a grandparent. I still remember losing mine, vividly (he died when I was 12).My heart goes out to and your family. May he rest in peace.
I'm so very sorry for your loss, my friend.
ReplyDeleteMy deepest condolences. :-(
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that. Peace to you and yours.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. *hug*
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear that, Megan. I hope the trip down there is full of good memories of him.
ReplyDeleteSo so sorry to hear this, my friend. Only just catching up on my reading now. Sending you lots of love and hugs. x
ReplyDeleteAs much as it's a relief to see his suffering end, it is incredibly sad to lose a grandparent. I still remember losing mine, vividly (he died when I was 12).
ReplyDeleteMy heart goes out to and your family. May he rest in peace.