Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Matricide is bad

I told her on Sunday that I was sick and would be sick for a few days. Since then she has been obsessively stalking my movement on FitBit and knows I'm not active. I am ignoring her calls.


8 comments:

  1. I'm sure she'd say that she loves you and is concerned for you. Which is all well and good, but which does NOT require stalkerish behavior.

    At least she's not where she can kock on your door every day. That's harder to ignore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, and NOW it's at the point where it IS something serious and I don't want to answer her calls just out of rage. Because I hold grudges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Option 1: "I'm sick. I'm going to put away my phone and computer for awhile. If something comes up, I'll have someone call you."

    Option 2: "NOT ONLY AM I PHYSICAL ILL, I'M SICK OF ANSWERING QUESTIONS. LEAVE ME ALONE TO WALLOW IN MISERY."

    ReplyDelete
  4. i canna type, nay, i canna type at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Family, ugh.

    Also: Let us know if you need anything, Ms. "it IS something serious."

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I am not the only one with an insane mother.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my, you are SO NOT the only one with a crazy mother. We should start a "crazy mother club." We can call it "Matricide is Bad," in Megan's honor!

    ReplyDelete