Thursday, October 11, 2012

My dad said we were having problems.

I said we weren't.

Problems can be worked out, resolved, settled. You can overcome a problem and get back to normal. Maybe "normal" is a bit different after you deal with the problem, but that's okay.

And sometimes there is no way to resolve a situation. Sometimes there isn't a problem that can be overcome.

Sometimes the only problem is that you're married to each other.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were working through all of this. I am out of touch. I am sorry if this making your life feel difficult. I know when I was going through the breakup that I felt exhilarated one minute, petrified the next. I'm sorry I have not been doing a lot of blog reading. Blogs feel a long time ago and it seems so much has changed in so many people's lives.

    ReplyDelete