I'm getting divorced. I feel like I'm graduating.
A graduation is a time of transition. A happy time. An exciting time. A time when you don't know what's ahead and anything could be in your future.
A graduation is a time of transition. A sad time. A scary time. A time when you don't know what's ahead and anything could be in your future.
Yes, I feel like I'm graduating.
I'm scared. I'm confused. I'm eager. I'm hopeful.
I'm packing up my bags and starting over. Not quite from scratch. But pretty close.
Stay strong. And remember - courage is the price we pay for a non-meh life.
ReplyDeleteAnd if you can take a moment of levity, remember to flip your tassel as you cross the stage. (grin)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to your new future.
Dr. Phil
Dr Phil, if she has THOSE kind of tassels I will be gobsmacked.
ReplyDeleteI'm happy and sad, excited and scared for you, but mostly, I'm here for you if you need me.
ReplyDeleteDefinitely thinking about you!
ReplyDeleteDivorce is actually more of a club - nay, a clique! Graduation? Not so much.
ReplyDeleteI'm kidding, mostly because I'm not sure what to say. I think that, even when you know you're making the best possible choice, it's not always easy.
I'll be thinking of you. If you need to vent at somebody, my contact info is on my Facebook profile.